Have you ever thought of the idea that “love always wins?”
Yes, love is the most powerful weapon we all need in life. Also, for a better life, healthy relationships and a better society, we all need to love each other. Don’t you think?
As a Christian, here are 6 reasons why you should love as a Christian, and which always make love win, no matter what.
You should love others because God abides in you.
- You love others out your personal relationship with God.
You should love others because it is a mark of being a disciple of Jesus.
- As a follower of Jesus Christ, you’ve chosen to live as Jesus lived. His entire life was about loving everyone. He even gave up His own life for you and all humankind.
You should love others because God loved you first.
- You are to love people because it is a way to share God’s love you’ve freely received.
- Freely you receive and freely you should give.
- Then, love everyone!
You love others out of obedience to God.
- Loving one another isn’t a suggestion, but a command from God.
- Also, what you do to anyone, you pretty much do it to Jesus Christ.
- We demonstrate our faithfulness and obedience to God through love and care of other people in our lives.
You should love others because it changes lives.
- It’s out God’s Love and through faith in Jesus Christ that you have become a child of God. So, it is the power of God’s love that has redeemed humankind.
- God’s redeeming power, which saved us from sin through faith in Jesus Christ, will also work through you. But, this only happens when you choose to love others just as God loves you.
Loving others blesses you.
- You fulfill God’s will in your life through loving others.
- As a result, you witness at how people’s lives are being changed through the love you share with them.
- Lastly, by loving others, you inspire someone else to do the same.
Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us. 1 John 4: 11,12. ESV.
May God help you love all people by sharing this post on your social media as well as showing God’s love to others in your everyday living!