There are 8 ways to help you take full control in your life.
This is a podcast published on January 6 2017. In this podcast, the 8 ways to help you take complete control in your life include:
- Plan your life.
- Right thinking right action.
- Design your day.
- End your day for a more productive tomorrow.
- Positive talking.
- Relate better to people.
- Manage crisis with grace.
- Learn continually.
The above 8 ways were also discussed in the post, how to take full control of your life this year.
Other blog posts that were mentioned in this podcast, and which you can read from my blog, include:
- The way we talk matters
- 4 Steps to make 2017 your best year ever
- 4 Reasons why you need a personal mission statement
- Whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them
- How to establish and maintain good and healthy relationships
- Live, don’t choose to survive
- You can endure anything in life
Another resource I used in this podcast is how much sleep do children need?
The two scriptures mentioned are:
Here are some of the resources I use for my personal learning:
- Books on Kindle. I love Kindle because I can a ton of books with me on my devices and read from anywhere I am.
- Podcasts. Every time I am driving, I have always made it my discipline to learn one or two things from someone else on Podcast.
- Youtube. I search for something I need and watch it on Youtube.
- Newsify is an RSS news reader for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It helps you read and share your favorite websites and blogs on your devices.
- Udemy is another tool I use for my own learning. Some courses are paid and others are not.
Click below to listen to episode 1 of Your Personal Growth Corner Podcast.